Hard Cap Reduced to $16.7m
Following extensive and valuable feedback from funds, our advisory board, and VC's we have lowered our hard-cap.
The main reasons for this are as follows:
- We are confident in our core business fundamentals and are focused on breaking even within 18 months.
- Since we produced our initial financial models the blockchain community / industry have developed solutions that we can leverage, rather than developing everything in-house.
- The crypto market is in a bear market and we believe we can cut costs.
We've remodeled our finances to adapt to this and our financial plan is now as follows:
- Private Sale: 4th July - 24th July
- Presale: 25th July - 1st August
- Token Sale: 1st August - 29th August
The following key changes have been made which are reflected in our whitepaper and website:
- Max Raise: $16.8m
- Token price: $0.05
- Tokens allocated to reserves: 13.5% of the total supply
- Tokens allocated to token buyers: 50% of the total supply
- Public sale discount tiers:
The DREAM platform isn’t just another untested beta program on a white paper… It’s live and being used right now to hire blockchain professionals. The token sale will enable DREAM’s innovative team to take DREAM to the next level by integrating A.I. and incorporating our platform token.
- Click here to browse talent, or sign up and list your services.
- Click here to learn about our project and read our whitepaper.
- Click here to learn more about our DREAM Rewards Campaign.
- Telegram: https://t.me/dreamtoken
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DREAM_Ecosystem
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dream.token/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dream-ac
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DREAMEcosystem
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCISkXKQ7V2TSb71W-x1B6zA
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DREAMToken/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956231
- Bitcoingarden: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=29226
Subscribe to DREAM Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox